Workwear For Moms

As a mom who needs to gets dressed up for work everyday I wanted to share a few looks with you that are fashionable yet provide easy access if you are breastfeeding or need to pump. Skirts and button downs have been the most practical and versatile for me allowing flexibility to switch up styles and patterns so you don't feel as if your wardrobe is getting repetitive. I went a little bold with the first look mixing patterns, a floral top and lace skirt. I got the most compliments on this combination and it encouraged me that going outside of the norm can pay off.

Please bare with me through these pictures. I am no model by any means and actually feel rather awkward in front of the camera when I am by myself. It definitely helps to have a sister snapping pics of you and giving you tons of encouragement to help break the ice. Towards the end we had each other laughing so hard that it was hard to focus. We hope you enjoy these looks and find them to be an inspiration on those mornings when you just aren't sure what to wear. We would love to hear what your go to pieces for work or feeding are?

 Skirts Forever 21 (Here) Shirt Forever 21 (Similar)
Shoes old-Steven by Steve Madden (Similar)
Bracelet Alex and Ani (Here

Skirt Banana Republic Factory (Similar) Shirt H&M (Similar)
Shoes INC (Here) Bracelet Alex and Ani (Here)


And one for fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/11/2014

    Reminds me so much of my sis and me! lol. She's always taking pictures of us, when we hangout. I love the top with the purple and blue flowers. Blue being my favorite color, those skirts are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for digital photos, we have so many pictures. Blue is my favorite too, and the lace skirt was such a steal!

      Delete

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.