Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! It's that day of the week that puts everyone in a better mood. We are both enjoying  a long weekend and technically our Thursday felt like a Friday. So we are double celebrating here. Faith has a wedding to go to and Sierra is just relaxing and using up her vacation time before Baby #2 gets here. We have some fun things planned this weekend and will be spending it together. Here is a look at some of our favorites from the week. 

1. Sunflowers: we've mentioned it before but sunflowers are one of our favorites. They are just bright, and beautiful, and big, and look like summer. A local farm had this awesome sunflower maze that we just had to go and check out. 


2. Closet inspiration: my (Faith's) boyfriend, being the handyman that he is, is building me my dream closet. I cannot wait until it's done and to show you. For now, this is my inspiration. 


3. 4-H farm fair: it was ungodly hot here in the beginning of the week but we already made plans to take little man to the farm fair. He's at the age where he is actually remembering things. Our mistake, we told him he'd get to ride on a horse if he was a good boy. Sure enough he did not forget that statement. So we braved the heat and off we went. His smile and excitement for these animals made it all worth it. 


4. Lake and food trucks: we got together with some friends at a near by lake that was also having a food truck festival. It's hard to tell from this pictures and it completely does it no justice, but this umbrella was seriously the biggest we've ever seen. The lines for the food trucks were out of control so the guys waiting over an hour to order while the ladies laid out. By the time our food came no one was thinking about taking a picture and we devoured it. There has to be a better method of serving people at these food truck events. 


5. Nails did: I (Sierra) got together with a few girlfriends for a night of nails and some pizza. It couldn't have come at a better time. I'm pretty much at the point where I can't really reach my feet anymore, so a pedicure and manicure was perfect. I thought about going bright and bolder with my nail color but then thought, what if Baby #2 comes a little early and I'm in the hospital taking pics with these funky nails. Nah, I'll pass. I went with the classic Essie Fiji which never disappoints. 


Have a great weekend and be sure to check out some of our other favorite bloggers and where we are linking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.