Celebrating One Year of Adventures



Happy Birthday to my sweet boy! I can't believe you are one today. October 2nd will always be one of the happiest days of my life. I am so proud of you and can't believe how much you have grown. You have brought me more love, joy, and happiness than I could have ever imagined. You are such a gift from God and have given me the best and most rewarding job in the world, being your mom. 

 

Your beautiful big eyes are mesmerizing, and I pray they only experience and see the good in this world. We are still anxious to see what color they will be. You are such a joy and have given me so much confidence in being a mom. 


I won't always get things right and there may be times you aren't always happy with my decisions, but please know I will always have your best interest at heart and will always be here for you.


Your smile is infectious and your laugh can change the worst of moods into the best moment ever! Your heart is so caring and your hugs, although small, feel so big and provide the best comfort I have ever known.


You are so ambitious and have a lot of determination for such a little guy. You stood up, took a few steps and that was it. You were walking before we knew it. We love to hear your animal sounds. You have the best duck quack, dog woof, bear growl, and cow moo around! 


Your Auntie and I are amazed by you. You have taught us so much and have already given us such great memories together. Your daddy and I love you more than anything and look forward to the adventures, journey's, and memories we all have together. We love you more than you will ever know. Happy Birthday <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.