Friday Favorites

This Friday is all about my (Faith's) favorites, Sierra has been sick this week so needless to say, she has been focusing on getting better and putting the finishing touches on little mans first birthday party. So here we go! A look at my Friday Favorites...

1. Nail Polish: Dare to be Naughty? We are back to a dark color for the color week, and Naughty by Orly is a must!


2. First Pumpkin Picking: I've been a nanny for years, and the three kids that I take care of are pretty much second family. They aren't so little anymore. In fact, the two boys are in private school and I don't get to see them as much as when I was taking care of them full time. I got to spend some quality time with them this week and we went pumpkin picking. We also carved our first pumpkins. If I do say so myself, they came out pretty good. Alright I'm going to be honest, mines in the middle and it was suppose to be the Joker from Batman haha now you can clearly see it was definitely my first time carving. Nailed it;)


3. Fall Festival: So this week was all about fall. I got together with some of my girl friends for a fall festival in a local town around us. Main Street was decorated perfectly and let's be honest, who doesn't love festival food? 

4. Shopping: I can frolic for days in Anthropologie, the only down side is, I can go broke only buying a few items. So when they have a sale, I'm all over it. I found this bohemian place mat, and plate for both under $10:) The tea cup and saucer are from HomeGoods, again another steal:) 

Place mat and large plate: Anthropologie
Cup and Saucer: Home Goods

5) I love local talent and I believe they are always over looked, so you must check out my friend Michael J's artwork! You won't believe these are created with paint, A-MAZING! Also, if you're on Instagram make sure to check him out. His pieces are on sale!








We hope everyone has a great weekend and you are enjoying all of the fall activities that are around. Check out these other great bloggers and where we are linking today.  

12 comments:

  1. Stopping by from link up :) That nail color is perfection... I'll be going back to dark this weekend too!

    Justine
    www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Justine! Thank you for stopping by. We thought so too :)

      Delete
  2. I love that bohemian plate! So gorgeous. That nail polish color is pretty, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anthropolgie too and should be thankful we don't have one local or else I know I would spend way too much money! I love those teacups you picked up at home goods too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can definitely do some damage there! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. Ugh, I swear Anthropologie could take my whole paycheck at times if I let them...love their stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I LOVE Anthropologie! Such a great store. Love that dark nail color too! Thanks so much for linking up, hope you're having a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! Thank you, we like the dark color too. Thanks for having us and hope you had a great weekend xo

      Delete
  6. Anonymous10/04/2014

    i LOVE a good dark nail polish! i'm going to have to try that one by orly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it! Definitely give it a try.

      Delete

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.