Matching Mickey M-O-U-S-E


Ok, I know this is a little cheesy, actually a lot of cheesy, but it happened and now I am going out on limb here and sharing it with you. My son and I were both wearing matching Mickey shirts. I've never really been one for being all matchy matchy but for some reason since I've had my son it seems to be happening more often. Not on purpose. Well, not all of the time. 

 Sweater: sold out at Forever21 but they do have others to choose from.
Little man's shirt: Similar 

Our Mom lives in Florida (mouse country) and sent us these shirts for my birthday and little man's birthday. We started taking pictures to send to her and ended up just rolling with it and capturing some fun mother and son moments. And I'm glad we did.


Then before I knew it the mouse got the best of me. I started striking a pose like I was on the mickey mouse club and bopping around to kids incorporated (throwback). Don't judge, I know some of you know what I'm talking about. 

What better way to take Mickey from being childs play to adult wear than some tight leggins and a killer pair of heels.
Heels (Old): Similar

Needless to say the mouse was a hit. Wearing this sweater out I couldn't believe how many compliments I got. Guys even stopped me and said I love your sweater. Not only was this shirt compliment city but extremely comfortable. 

Have you ever matched with your child before or would you? Super cheesy or ok to run with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.