Friday Favorites

Happy Friday! We hope everyone is having a good week. If you're like us on the north east you probably had a snow day on Tuesday which is always enjoyable. We didn't get nearly as much as our NY, CT, and MA friends. The snow is always nice to look at when it first falls but after that we wouldn't complain if it melted! Here are some of our favorites from this week...

Delicious: since I (Faith) didn't have class on Tuesday I decided to spend some time in the kitchen whipping up this little gem. Crepes filled with banana, cinnamon, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. 


There's more: then later on this happened...I (faith) happen to become a chef when it snows.


Spiralizer: as if you haven't seen enough food from us yet, we finally gave in and got a spiralizer. Why we waited so long, we will never know. But we have it and are loving it!


Snow fun: Ok, enough with the food. Here's what the snow day looked liked. Sledding fun with little man and the pup. My (Sierra's) poor husband was tired out from pulling him around on the sled all afternoon. He kept saying again, again and didn't want to stop! He actually cried when we had to take him inside. 


Boys will be boys: later on in the week I (Sierra) was in the kitchen with little man and left the room for five seconds to get my phone. I hear a bang and then all was silent. I knew something happened but I just wasn't sure what. I came back into the kitchen to this! Luckily I had my phone in my hand and could snap a picture while trying my hardest to keep a straight face. 


We hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the super bowl where ever you are. We are looking forward to some tasty food, funny commercials, and oh yeah we guess the game :) Check out these great Friday link parties and join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.