T-shirt and Jeans-Call us Comfy

As two women who enjoy fashion we love a stylish outfit, fun heels, and great accessories. But, for those days when we are just lounging around or playing and chasing after little man, a good pair of jeans and a t-shirt are all we need. Not only are jeans and a t-shirt comfortable, but there are some fun ones floating around the shelves of retailers that add a little something extra to the stereotypical jeans and t-shirt look. 

As a mom, I am always looking for ways to be comfortable, practical, yet still true to my sense of style. Being a mom to a little boy I decided to have fun with this one and embrace my inner superhero. Captain America anyone? Target has some great superhero t-shirts to choose from.

Check out this Voila t-shirt my sister is sporting from Old Navy. They also have some other great t-shirts with fun sayings. Now a days you can take a simple dressed down outfit and add a fun pair of heels to turn your daytime relaxed looked into a transition outfit for some night time fun.

What's your favorite outfit for just hanging around and making it casual? Who's with us on comfort wear?

We hope you enjoyed this twist on our typical Mommy Monday post...check out where we are linking!








10 comments:

  1. Love those laid back outfits. SO FALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfits--- you guys are so pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I'm all about cute and comfy! Y'all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing tees and jeans. I'm all about comfort since I've become a mom. You guys look great and those grey heels are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are definitely with you that one! Thank you, the heels give a simple look a little something extra :-)

      Delete
  5. I live in these kinds of outfits lol. I love dressing up and looking pretty, but I feel just as pretty wearing these kinds of outfits! You two ladies are gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Totally Terrific Tuesday. Make sure you come back Monday night at 10pm to link up any new posts!! http://www.liverandomlysimple.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can definitely feel pretty dressed up or dressed down, it's all about the confidence. Thank you for having us and we look forward to linking again.

      Delete

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.