The Secrets Out...

Random Topic Tuesday

We all have our secrets, or maybe we should say things about us that no one knows, or a dream or wish that we hope one day will come true. We have decided to let ours out of the bag. Enjoy some fun facts, confessions, and desires from us. 

A little more about Faith:

1. I truly believe I was born in the wrong generation.
2. I hate purses and watches but I love shoes.
3. I'm a hopeless romantic and believe that scenes from romantic movies actually can happen in real life. I don't care if people tell me other wise. 
4. My nails have never been naked for more than 2 days. 
5. I would love to travel and can see myself living in many places.
6. I have an obsession with the south.  
7. I would love to grow a big garden so that I can eat only what I grow. 
8. It takes a lot to get me angry but the one thing that drives me insane is when people make me late or are late.
9. I am the messiest girl even though people can't believe it.
10. I would love to own a ranch full of animals. 

A little more about Sierra:

1. My relationship with God is very important to me and at times I wish I was bolder for Him. 
2. I have the weakest stomach ever and I've passed out at almost every doctor's visit. Oh, and I have a needle phobia. I still have no clue how I made it through delivery and actually had a relaxed and enjoyable experience.
3. I hate mustard but love deviled eggs.
4. I love to travel and have always wanted to visit Spain, Italy, and Greece. Those are just a few of my top choices but I'd love to see the world! 
5. I secretly want a farm and a house with a great big front porch. 
6. I wish my family lived closer.
7. I love antiques and enjoy mixing older things with new. 
8. I would love to be a stay at home mom. 
9. It really annoys me when people back out of commitments, without good reason. 
10. I love planning parties and have already started planning things for my son's first Birthday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.