Teachers Gift-Thank You For Helping Me Grow {Free Printable}

This might seem a little backwards with timing since most people are preparing for the new school year, but I still wanted to share this creative project with you. My son's daycare operates off of a regular school schedule since they are also a pre-school and kindergarten facility. During the summer they have a summer camp program but it's all the same teachers and classrooms as his regular daycare. As summer is winding down this is the last week of camp. After Labor Day he will transition over into the one year old room with all new teachers. My little man is just growing up way too fast! 

Since this is his last week with his current teachers we wanted to thank them for all of the love and support they have provided him. Making the decision to go back to work and put my little guy in daycare was not easy for me. Knowing he is in good hands when I am not there was one of the most important parts. He loves his teachers and really seems to enjoy being there. I wanted to share our project in hopes you will be inspired for the upcoming school year or to save the idea for the end of the year. We have also made the planter tags printable for you!  

Little man helped as much as possible but really enjoyed playing with the dirt more :) For detailed steps of our terracotta pot teachers project, please visit our A Creative Mind Is Rarely Tidy page.

We would love to hear what some of your goals are for your children venturing into a new school year. Here are some of ours...
Embrace Each Day
Learning to Share
Enjoy Books More
Enjoy New Experiences
Enhance Learning Through His Five Senses
Care For Others
Enhance Motor Skills
Promote Creativity
Continue to Give Love

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o84e719v6dwhsgx/Helping%20Me%20Grow.pdf

4 comments:

  1. Awww...this is such a great idea! I love my son's teachers at his school - I would love to do something like that for them. I think I might just do that...thanks for sharing on #SocialMediaMixer ! We love having you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like this idea!!! Thank you for having us! We enjoy linking up with you :-)

      Delete
  2. These are really cute! I love your goals for this school year too!
    Thanks for sharing with us at the #SocialMediaMixer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We enjoy linking up with the SocialMediaMixer!

      Delete

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.