Chambray Shirt Styled Two Ways


Chambray shirt styled for maternity

Styling the bump. Some women love it, others have a tough time with it. I guess if I had to really think about it I probably fall somewhere in the middle. I don't mind it, but it can be frustrating dealing with a changing body and finding clothes that you feel comfortable in. If you remember my thoughts on maternity clothes post {read here} I'm not a yay I get to wear maternity clothes kind of girl. 

So I decided to show you some simple looks with pieces from both maternity clothes and regular clothes. A chambray shirt can be so versatile and either dressed up or dressed down. I'm wearing it here with a comfortable pair of maternity leggings (they are such a lifesaver), maternity tank, and flats.    

Old Navy Chambray Shirt


When I'm not wearing my chambray shirt for a causal look you can find me putting it with a maxi dress and taking it to the office. Maxi dresses are great for summer and one of those pieces that you don't have to get specific for maternity. This dress was from Marshall's and stretched perfectly for my growing belly. Since it's sleeveless when I wear it to work I throw on my chambray shirt and I'm set. 

Chambray Shirt and Maxi Dress

It's light enough that I can still move around and run after little man when I need to. I think he enjoyed me taking pictures the most because he found a flowerbed and made himself right at home in the dirt.


SHOP SIMILAR FINDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.