So Long Winks and Eyerolls, Hello Beautifully Candid!

NYC Heart Mural

Testing, one, two, is this thing still on? It seems like forever since I've been on here. Well, pretty much it has been. If you're reading this and previously followed Winks and Eyerolls, welcome back! I hope you'll stick around for awhile. If you're new around here, I'm so glad you're visiting! You can read a little bit more about me {here}.

Notice a little something different? I won't be offended, the blog was long overdue for a facelift. I attempted coding this bad boy myself by watching and following tutorials. It came out ok, but it just wasn't that clean look I was hoping for.  There are some things that are just better left for the pros. I ended up just jumping on Etsy and found this little gem that will work for now. Thankfully there are some great women out there in this blogging world that if you aren't feeling the hassle of tackling coding yourself, they can help. Like Madison, she was so kind to answer my questions.

Notice someone missing, too? Yup, that would be Faith. My beautiful sister who previously contributed is focusing on some other things for now. I'm sure she'll show up in some pics here and there and help capture some fun moments of the boys and I.

Speaking of pictures, that's mainly what this blog will be about (and whatever else comes to mind that I'd like to share). I really enjoy taking pictures. I'm not always good at it. Ugh, why can't there just be perfect lighting all the time?!? I have been venturing into utilizing my manual mode more but that's a post for another day.

With a dog and two little guys who don't like to sit still (who can really blame them), I've learned to love a good candid. They aren't always clear, or in focus, but isn't that kind of how life can be? Every moment isn't always "picture perfect". So I've learned to roll with it, accept the imperfections, and love it for what it is.

Honestly, I just hope the boys will read this one day, have fun looking back at all of the memories, and never forget how much they are loved. Oh, and that their parents are pretty awesome too!
w.bloglovin.com/blog/14748283/?claim=rv9gef94d6w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.