Welcome back, Friday!

Happy Friday! It's been so long since I've done a Friday favorite and it feels good to be back. In case you missed it earlier this week, the blog has some changes going on over here. Let's talk about my favorites from this week.

1. St. Patty's Day: A & I (nugget one and two, and if you still can't figure it out the initials of my little guys) had their parties at school and were hopped up on green overload. We thought about going out to dinner but decided on green pancakes for breakfast instead. The great part was these pancakes have no food dye in them and all of us loved them! Yup, you heard right, no food dye.



2. Back at it: as I mentioned I decided to take a crack at the blogging world again. Oddly enough when I stepped away, I missed it. I realized it was a great place to document memories of our family and something that I would love the boys to read one day. And it's nice interacting with all of you, too. This time around though, I'm not putting pressure on myself. I'm throwing away blogging schedules (Huh, gasp, what did she just say?) and having fun with it.


3. Science fair: so A & I had their science fair, well little nugget really just observed but big brother had his first project and picked to make a brontosaurus for his shadow box. Each classroom had a theme and we had some fun with the barnyard room. This picture is so typical of us though, the 1, 2, 3, say cheese just doesn't work right in this family (insert emoji covering eyes).


4. Wow, that bunny: the nuggets saw the Easter bunny at our local library #librarysfinest, and both of them did great. This was I's first time seeing the bunny. Confession, we clearly slacked on our Easter bunny priorities this year, but you know what, we kind of feel like it's ok with the bunny. Now, Santa is a different story. Anyone else with me on this or am I just trying to make myself feel better? To our defense, we do have a big surprise for the boys this weekend that's Easter related.


5. Easter swag: speaking of Easter I'm loving these looks. I recently ordered the first dress from Macy's and love it, but I'm worried that my ghostly self is going to look washed out in it. This northeast weather is still so up and down so any time in the sun has not really happened yet. I guess a good old self tanner is going to have to work. Any recommendations?
Hope everyone has a great weekend! Check out where I am linking to join in on the fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.