Off The Shoulder Tie Sleeve Look From Summer to Fall




I gave in. The off the shoulder look was bound to suck me in at some point. Now I'm just asking myself, why in the world did I wait so long? 

It was always one of those looks that I liked on everyone else but wasn't sure if I would like how it looked on me. I think we've all been there, right?

I came across this top while shopping online at Express and decided to just go for it. I figured at that point it will be waiting for me at my doorstep, no pressure with making a decision right on the spot in the store, and I could try it on with different things I already own to really see if I like it. And guess what, I really like it! 

I packed this with me for a recent trip and it ended up being the prefect top to wear as a transition piece. I wore it with shorts during the day while it was still warm out, and then slipped into my new favorite black pants {here} at night.

This top comes in several different colors and worked great with flats, heels, or wedges (mine were old similar here). I ordered this in a x-small since it is more loose fitting and I didn't want it to look too baggy on me. It fit great and still gave me enough length to tuck it in which gave it a different look. 

Needless to say I'm already on the hunt for another off the shoulder top. Lesson learned, just try it on (you think I would have learned by now). I guess it's true, you never know until you try. 

 SHOP THIS LOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Beautifully Candid 2017. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.